Where M50 Truck and Van Centre is the processor
Where you, as a Data Controller, engage the services of M50 Truck and Van Centre, we will act as Data Processors on your behalf. In doing so, we will: -
- Only process personal data under the Contract in accordance with your reasonable written instructions and in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation
- Adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures against accidental disclosure, loss or destruction of personal data
- Inform you promptly in the event of unauthorised disclosure, loss or destruction of any personal data processed on your behalf
- Refer to you any requests, notices or other communication from data subjects, the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner or any other law enforcement agency relating to personal data processed on your behalf
- Ensure that all M50 Truck and Van Centre personnel processing personal data are under an obligation of confidentiality
- Make available reasonable information necessary to demonstrate compliance with our Data Protection Obligations
- Make available such information and assistance as is reasonably necessary for you to comply with your obligations to respond to requests for exercising the data subject’s rights, to report personal data breaches and to conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments and Prior Consultation with Data Protection Authorities
- Comply with our obligations to you in respect of sub-processing and Third Country Transfers.
- Delete or return all personal data processed on your behalf where there is no legal basis for use to retain this data, upon the termination of any services provided by us to you
How we protect your data?
M50 Truck and Van Centre ’s commitment to protect your data:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Train employees in data protection and security measures
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorisation etc.).