How we protect your data
We collect this data in a transparent way and only with the full knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to M50 Truck and Van Centre, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by M50 Truck and Van Centre on the basis of either a valid contract, consent, legal compliance or legitimate interest
- Protected against any unauthorised access or illegal processing by internal or external parties.
Our data will not be:
- Communicated to any unauthorised internal or external parties
- Stored for longer than required for the purpose obtained
- Transferred to organisations, states or countries outside the European Economic area without adequate safeguards being put in place as required under Data Protection law.
M50 Truck and Van Centre ’s commitment to protect your data:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Train employees in data protection and security measures
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorisation etc.).